Who are we?
IG Interiors and Design are an English company. Our offices are in Little Felden House, Felden Lane, Hemel Hempstead, Hertfordshire HP3 0BB.
We are committed to ensuring that all your privacy is protected, and we will only use your personal information to provide you with the information you requested and to provide the products and services you have requested from us.
We may make changes to this policy from time to time. You should revisit this page periodically to check for updates.
This version was last updated on 20 May 2022
What information we may collect from you:
- Full Name
- contact information including email address
- demographic information such as postcode, preferences, and interests
- payment information such as (Credit Card or Bank Account details)
- other information relevant to customer feedback
Why do we collect this information?
We use the information that we collect about you for the following purposes:
- to fulfil your request and provide related customer service.
- inform you about products and services that might be of interest to you,
- improve or personalize our services, and our communications with you,
- internal record keeping
Who has access to your information?
We limit access to your information to employees who have a need to use the information and are obligated to protect that information and keep it confidential.
We may also provide the information we collect about you to other GDPR data compliant companies, who may process the information on our behalf, including companies that assist us with:
- Fulfilling or delivering your order
- Storing and securing data
- Processing payments
- Marketing, analytics, and fraud detection activities; or
- Customer service
We may allow other people or organisations to use your personal information in one of the following circumstances:
- If we are acquired or are in the process of being acquired by a third party, in which case Personal Data held by us, about our customers, will be one of the transferred assets.
- If we have been legitimately asked to provide information for legal or regulatory purposes or as part of legal proceedings or prospective legal proceedings.
Where is your information stored?
- All Personal Data you provide to us is stored on our secure server in our office with a steal security shutter that is locked when the office is vacant. We will not transfer your Personal Data outside the United Kingdom.
- We maintain physical, electronic, and procedural safeguards in connection with the collection, storage, and disclosure of Personal Data. Our security procedures mean that we may occasionally request proof of identity before we disclose Personal Data to you.
How long do we keep your information?
We may keep some of your Personal Data for as long as reasonably necessary for our legitimate business interests, including fraud detection and prevention and to comply with our legal obligations including tax, legal reporting, and auditing obligations for up to 6 years
What rights do you have to access and control the use of your information?
You have the right to
- access your personal information
- unsubscribe from marketing or withdraw any specific consents you gave us
- request a copy of the personal information that is being processed by us (to do so please make a request in writing to us at IG interiors, Little Felden House, Felden Lane, Hemel Hempstead, Hertfordshire HP3 0BB)
- have errors in your personal information corrected
- have your personal information deleted (or altered so that you are not identifiable) or to restrict the ways in which we use your information – but in either case, only under specific circumstances prescribed by law
- lodge a complaint with the ICO
How you can exercise these rights?
If you have any concerns about our use of your personal information, you can make a complaint to us at email@example.com
You can also complain to the ICO if you are unhappy with how we have used your data.
The ICO’s address:
Information Commissioner’s Office
Helpline number: 0303 123 1113
ICO website: https://www.ico.org.uk